Wednesday, April 11, 2012

First, you go crazy...

 To be perfectly honest with you I have serious issues with organization.
I'm pretty good now at things I have been doing for years, things I've had time to figure out.( Well, except for plastic food containers, I don't think I will ever know how to store them in a way that does not eventually make me want to run from my kitchen screaming.)
And since neither my sons nor I  are independently wealthy enough to rent a warehouse to work out of we are making the best of the space we have available as you can see here.


And here.


and here,



It's so not perfect but we keep at it and are learning as we go along. I think a lot of people give up on their ideas because of the road blocks. It's really hard being out of our comfort zone, doing things we are not familiar with, taking risks. Oh, and not having support from every person we share our ideas with.

Validating ourselves is something we have to remember to do over and over again. It's human nature to want to reach out and share what is going on in our lives, however, far too often we find that when we are trying out a new path people don't really understand what we are doing and what they don't understand they fear. I have to be really careful there because for whatever reason I can really zero in on fear. I see it, then I feel it and then it has me down on the floor crying uncle.

When we are first starting out on an adventure our ideas and dreams are fragile little creatures, we need to coddle them and keep them safe. Yes, there are a million and one reasons why we might fail, a lot of days it feels like everything is against us but I have tasted success.

 I have experienced situations way out of my comfort zone and lived to tell the tale. I truly believe that anything is possible if you want it bad enough and are willing to do the work. But for today, this is where it begins!




No comments:

Post a Comment