Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Thank you to all my new visitors!

Many thanks to all of you who have come into the shop these past few weeks. I have enjoyed meeting each and everyone of you. I am learning so much, other shops to visit, great places to eat. One of the best parts of this adventure is connecting with people. When you come into my little shop and get excited I get excited and when I am excited I do my best work. It also gets my boys, Josh & Tom motivated and then they bring me fabulous furniture. It's win win!!

There was such a great response to the shop being open today I am wondering if opening on Sundays for a few hours might be helpful to folks who work. If anyone would care to give me feedback on that I would appreciate it.

If you haven't been in for a while you might want to stop by, lots of new pieces in the last few days. Here are pictures of a couple of things and then I have to go, there is another storm raging outside so the computer has to go off. Come by and see me, the air conditioning is on and I'd love your company.



No comments:

Post a Comment