Thursday, July 26, 2012

Loving our new location!!

We didn't move far, not at all. We were actually able to carry everything out the back door, over about 10 steps and in the new back door. Easiest move I ever made.

So, Josh & I moved most of the stuff in yesterday and then Tom helped get the last of the big items over today. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't watch when big stuff is being moved or being carried up or down basement steps or  when one of my guys is on a roof or in a tree working. I keep wanting to yell stuff at them like "be careful" or "watch that step." Since my husband paints houses for a living, in and out and has been doing so for the last , um, well, almost 40 years now, he doesn't need me to tell him to be careful on a roof. (I still say it, I just can't help myself, LOL)

So, the boys told me to go inside because it wasn't really helping them for me to stand there and say look out. I finally just held the door open and looked the other way. Yes, I am a wimp. You would think after raising six boys I would be over it.

Hooray, hooray, we are in! We have it all set up too. It was so much easier this time around to get it all in order. Practice makes perfect! The space is so open and warm and inviting. I hope you will all stop by to see our wonderful furniture and pretty stuff. Our new address is...

3880 Lattimer St Hilliard, OH 43026
The street that runs beside the Dairy Queen dead ends right across from our shop.


Here are a few pictures






And this hutch just came in, very nice!


We are open Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 11am - 7pm and Saturday 11am-4pm. These are our summer hours.

You can also follow us on Facebook

1 comment: